The 17th annual PIA of Georgia Education Expo! Join us on Tuesday, September 9th, at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta for ten (10) hours of Property/Casualty continuing Education–including Ethics; Lunch is also included. The remaining six (6) hours of CE are scheduled for Tuesday, September 16th, at the same location. You only need to take two days out of your busy schedule to fulfill all your annual education needs!
2014 Education Expo Schedule
TUESDAY + SEPTEMBER 9 + 2014
8:00 AM–11:00 AM - The "I" in Ethics: Integrity (3hrs Eth)
11:00 AM–12:30 PM - Conferment/Lunch/Industry Update (1 hr Eth)
12:30 PM–3:30 PM - Food & Beverage: Foodborne Illness Insurance (3 hrs P&C)
3:30 PM–6:30 PM - TBA (3 hrs Eth)
TUESDAY + SEPTEMBER 16 + 2014
9:00 AM–12:00 PM - Workers Compensation (3 hrs P&C)
12:00 PM–1:00 PM - Lunch (on your own)
1:00 PM–4:00 PM - TBA (3 Hours)
- Expo is sold as a package; 16 hrs. Available for inclusive price. CE credit submitted for each class attended as indicated by student’s signature on sign-in sheet.
- No substitutions or sharing classes allowed. Only the student who has registered and paid for the 2014 Education Expo may attend both days. To transfer your class, see policy below.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Cancellations/transfers must be in writing. Use cancellation form found here or fax to 770/921.7590.
- No shows will not be refunded or transferred.
- If cancellation/transfer fee is incurred, remaining balance may be transferred to another PIA of GA program within same calendar year or refunded. (see below for specifics by program type.)
- You may substitute an eligible person for the same event at any time at no charge with notification prior to the event.
- General CE and Education Expo: cancellations received after 12p.m. Noon the day prior to class start date will incur a $25 fee.