The 16th annual PIA of Georgia Education Expo! Join us on Tuesday, September 10th, at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta for ten (10) hours of Property/Casualty continuing Education–including Ethics; Lunch is also included. The remaining six (6) hours of CE are scheduled for Tuesday, September 17th, at the same location. You only need to take two days out of your busy schedule to fulfill all your annual education needs!
2013 Education Expo Schedule
TUESDAY + SEPTEMBER 10 + 2013
8:00 AM–11:00 AM - 2013 Update: ISO Commercial General Liability (3hrs P&C)
11:00 AM–12:30 PM - Conferment/Lunch/Industry Update (1 hr Eth)
12:30 PM–3:30 PM - 2013 Update: ISO Commercial Property (3 hrs P&C)
3:30 PM–6:30 PM - PAI: The Lost Insuring Agreement (3 hrs Eth)
TUESDAY + SEPTEMBER 17 + 2013
9:00 AM–12:00 PM - Practical Ethical Procedures (3 hrs Eth)
12:00 PM–1:00 PM - Lunch (on your own)
1:00 PM–4:00 PM - TBA (3 Hours)
- Expo is sold as a package; 16 hrs. Available for inclusive price. CE credit submitted for each class attended as indicated by student’s signature on sign-in sheet.
- No substitutions or sharing classes allowed. Only the student who has registered and paid for the 2013 Education Expo may attend both days. To transfer your class, see policy below.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
- Cancellations/transfers must be in writing. Use cancellation form found here or fax to 770/921.7590.
- No shows will not be refunded or transferred.
- If cancellation/transfer fee is incurred, remaining balance may be transferred to another PIA of GA program within same calendar year or refunded. (see below for specifics by program type.)
- You may substitute an eligible person for the same event at any time at no charge with notification prior to the event.
- General CE and Education Expo: cancellations received after 12p.m. Noon the day prior to class start date will incur a $25 fee.