Every agency wants to save money.
When you meet any of the listed criteria, a 5% credit is applied to your premium—up to a maximum of 10% credit. There is no minimum premium threshold for an account to be eligible for the credit, which will be applied after the application of any schedule rating modifiers. The criteria must be met every year for the credit to be continued.
The criteria is:
- Enactment of an annual exposure analysis program
- At least 60% of the agency staff achieve recognized designations — CIC, CISR, CPCU, CRM
- Attendance at an approved E&O seminar within the last 15 months or within first 30 days after inception date
Total Staff Size and Who Needs to Attend
- 1-3 staff size > 1 principal/office manager or CSR need to attend
- 4-10 staff size > 1 principal/office manager and 1 CSR need to attend
- 11-20 staff size > 1 principal/office manager and 2 CSRs need to attend
- 21+ > 20% of staff need to attend
- CIC Agency Management
- CISR Agency Operations
- Dynamics of Service
- Georgia E&O Seminars
- Georgia Ethics Seminars
PIA of Georgia Ethics and E&O seminars are Utica approved
Contact Tyson Jones at PIA Georgia to find out how you can benefit from Utica's Errors & Omissions Loss Control Program, 770-921-3278 or Tyson@piaga.com.