Why should your agency become a member of the Professional Insurance Agents?
- We are Georgia’s leading provider of unbeatable agent and staff education–at the most affordable rate.
- We offer affordable and stable Errors and Omissions insurance–members receive a premium credit of TEN PERCENT through Utica Mutual.
- We offer a large array of stand-alone disability, life, and individual products through the PIA Group Trust.
- Our staff lobbyist works closely with lawmakers and the Department of Insurance to keep regulation and licensing of insurance at the state level (political funding is not a part of annual dues).
- National program endorsements–paper-free systems, online education, designation programs, and more.
- We provide personal and individual care and attention to member agencies’ questions and problems.
- Agency must be licensed with the State of Georgia;
- agency must have at least one licensed P&C agent;
- ownership of expirations must be vested in the agency; and
- the agency must represent at least one property/casualty carrier that operates on the independent agency system. (Dues include state and national association membership.)
Contact Tyson Jones for more information (or call him at 770-921-3278). Click to download agency membership form(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).