|Click Here to Download the Company Membership Application|
Our company members enjoy much more than just being listed on a membership list. They receive REAL measurable benefits.
- They enjoy a first-hand approach to Georgia’s legislative body and direct assistance with the Department of Insurance (DOI).
- Often, through PIA, our company members are able to get more timely responses to issues as wide-ranging as agent’s licensing to rate filings.
- Our director, Jerry Duke, visits the DOI almost weekly and often goes directly to various department heads checking on company-related issues.
- We know everything does not revolve around regulations or legislation, and we structure our company membership to allow you direct access to the quality agents you need to grow your business.
- Non-agency, insurance-related business entity (e.g. insurance carriers operating under the Independent Agency System; premium finance companies; Brokers/MGAs; disaster/restoration companies, etc.). Membership is only extended at the state level; it does not include the national level.
If you’d like to step up from being an associate member to an increased level of participation, our Partner Program, designed as a “One Check Covers All” offers five levels, with benefits increasing as you move up from Crest to Peak to Summit to Pinnacle to Pinnacle Plus: For example, Our Pinnacle partners enjoy exclusive exposure to the attendees of our annual Education Expo where over 400 agents take part in a two-day program of quality education.
- Pinnacle Plus ($6,500 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Pinnacle Partner ($5,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Summit Partner ($4,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Peak Partner ($3,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)
- Crest Partner ($2,000 annually; click the link to download the form and review benefits)